Stand-up comedian Kiku Sharda aka Palak, who got eliminated from ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7’ recently, says it was getting difficult for him to juggle three shows.
Kiku Sharda, however, is happy to have improved as a performer on the reality show with his performances. “It was a fantastic journey on ‘Jhalak’. I am passionate about dance and got to learn many new dance forms on the show. I feel I had given two-three good performances and was praised by judges too but still I failed to get full marks,” said Kiku Sharda.
‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7′ is being judged by Madhuri Dixit, Remo D’ Souza and Karan Johar. The talent hunt show is an Indian adaptation of the international dance reality show ‘Dancing With the Stars’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Kiku had been in the danger zone from last two weeks and the ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ actor says he knew that he will be evicted this time. He was pitted against Canadian dancer Tara Jane Popowich in the face-off.
“It became very obvious that I will be evicted after I came in the danger zone for the consecutive third time. I also wanted to get evicted because I was not getting enough time to prepare my acts due to my other commitments. If I am on a particular show I want to give my best,” he said.
Kiku, who is a part of three other shows– ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’, ‘Akbar-Birbal’ and ‘FIR’– says it was getting difficult to juggle the shoot of these. “It was getting difficult for me. I was not getting sufficient time to rehearse. My health was also suffering due to the back-to-back shoots. Moreover, from next week onwards in Jhalak a contestant will have to present two acts in a week,” Kiku said.
Kiku entered the reality show as his popular onscreen avatar of Palak but after a few weeks he shunned the girly image to perform as himself.