Stand-up comedian Kiku Sharda aka Palak, who got eliminated from ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7’ recently, says it was getting difficult for him to juggle three shows.
Kiku Sharda, however, is happy to have improved as a performer on the reality show with his performances. “It was a fantastic journey on ‘Jhalak’. I am passionate about dance and got to learn many new dance forms on the show. I feel I had given two-three good performances and was praised by judges too but still I failed to get full marks,” said Kiku Sharda.
Kiku had been in the danger zone from last two weeks and the ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ actor says he knew that he will be evicted this time. He was pitted against Canadian dancer Tara Jane Popowich in the face-off.
“It became very obvious that I will be evicted after I came in the danger zone for the consecutive third time. I also wanted to get evicted because I was not getting enough time to prepare my acts due to my other commitments. If I am on a particular show I want to give my best,” he said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Kiku, who is a part of three other shows– ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’, ‘Akbar-Birbal’ and ‘FIR’– says it was getting difficult to juggle the shoot of these. “It was getting difficult for me. I was not getting sufficient time to rehearse. My health was also suffering due to the back-to-back shoots. Moreover, from next week onwards in Jhalak a contestant will have to present two acts in a week,” Kiku said.
Kiku entered the reality show as his popular onscreen avatar of Palak but after a few weeks he shunned the girly image to perform as himself.