Khloe Kardashian may have part ways from husband Lamar Odom, but the reality TV star still keeps a check if he is ‘ok’ or not.
In a sneak peek from the season 11 of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” the 31-year-old says she is still concerned about the NBA player, reported Entertainment Tonight.
In the clip, Khloe is seen complaining about her broken mobile, as it has Lamar’s phone number.
“Why do you need Lamar’s number?” Kim asks her.
- Khloe Kardashian worried about Lamar Odom
- Lamar Odom fighting for life, Khloe Kardashian at his side, say reports
- Khloe Kardashian gets bodyguards post Lamar Odom encounter
- Khloe Kardashian knew Lamar Odom was cheating on her
- Lamar Odom has emotional issues: Khloe Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian had house searched for drugs
To which she responds, “So I can check on him. I haven’t had my Blackberry all week since I’ve been here ’cause it’s broken. And I wanted to make sure he’s okay. Can’t I do that?”
She also defends her decision of being in touch with her ex husband.
“Lamar and I loved each other deeply, and I don’t believe in just acting like that relationship never existed. Things happened, but that doesn’t just stop me from caring about him or loving him,” she said.