Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian and basketball player Lamar Odom’s divorce has been finalised.
Both parties have reached an agreement and signed off on the paperwork that will end their marriage, reported Ace Showbiz.
The divorce documents were filed late last week. Now, the “31-year-old “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star and the basketball player just need to wait for the judge to sign off as well so that their divorce could be made official and the process only takes a few days.
- Khloe Kardashian refiles for divorce from Lamar Odom
- I felt judged post Lamar Odom split: Khloe Kardashian
- Marriage to Lamar Odom was the best: Khloe Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom call off divorce
- Khloe Kardashian 'not ready' to divorce Lamar Odom
- Khloe Kardashian still working on marriage
Khloe then took to Twitter to express her feeling on such an important day in her life. “Such a crazy day!!! Very emotional!” she tweeted on Tuesday, July 22, “Thank you all for being so loving and supportive!!!”
Such a crazy day!!! Very emotional! Thank you all for being so loving and supportive!!! 💜💜💜💜
— Khloé (@khloekardashian) July 21, 2015
Khloe filed for divorce from Odom in December 2013, four years after the tied the knot, amid cheating rumours.
Odom never responded to the filing though, and their divorce proceedings had been inactive until recently.