Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has been forced to cancel two book signings because of a mystery illness.
The 31-year-old has been busy promoting her lifestyle tome Strong Looks Better Naked in the last few weeks, but the star had to give fans in Houston, Texas the bad news that she wouldn’t be attending a signing date.
“Dolls! So sorry I needed to reschedule my book signing. I’m sick & dr’s (doctor’s) orders are that I need to lay low until we narrow down what’s wrong (sic),” she tweeted.
Dolls! So sorry I needed 2 re schedule my book signing. I’m sick &dr’s orders are that I need to lay low until we narrow down what’s wrong
— Khloé (@khloekardashian) November 18, 2015
Kardashian was unsure exactly what was wrong with her and didn’t reveal how long she had felt unwell, but she later suggested the high levels of stress she has been under lately could be at the centre of the problem.
- Khloe Kardashian slammed for posting photographs promoting 'master-slave' imagery!
- 2015's my worst year: Khloe Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian's staph infection 'is no joke'
- Kris Jenner worried about Khloe Kardashian's isolation with Lamar Odom
- Khloe Kardashian bares it all for book cover
- I love living with my brother: Khloe Kardashian
“I’ll be going for more testing today. I’m very sorry again. Stress can run our bodies down so please everyone take care of yourselves.”