Actress Kerry Washington has teamed up with costume designer Lyn Paolo and The Limited to launch a new clothing line inspired by the Shonda Rhimes series ‘Scandal’.
The fans of the ABC series will be able to purchase the fashion of Olivia Pope (played by Washington) in this fall, reported Ace Showbiz. “People who love the look of the show can now step into this world in a way that is affordable and accessible because not everybody can afford to have the clothes they see on the show,” she said.
The collection will feature Olivia’s signature outfits, including wide-leg trousers, chic blouses and signature outerwear.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Washington, 38, said she was involved with Lyn and The Limited’s head of design Elliot Staples right from the scratch. “It’s been really fun to have a voice at every stage of the production from picking buttons, choosing fabrics and weighing in on hair and makeup people,” she added.
The actress, who gave birth to her first daughter Isabella in April, said that the collection would be original and not inspired by any other designer. “We weren’t inspired by any designers in particular because they are all original pieces that are authentic to the character and the world of the show,” she added.