Priyanka Chopra, who will be seen packing punches in forthcoming biopic ‘Mary Kom’, had fun on the sets of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ (KBC) when it was turned into a boxing ring.
The biopic on five-time World Champion boxer M.C. Mary Kom will release Sep 5 and to promote the film, Priyanka shot an episode with megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who hosts KBC in its eighth season.
The actress played along with contestant, Usha Vishwakarma, founder of NGO Red brigade, a self-defence group, read a statement.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
In Pics: Priyanka, Parineeti are Big B’s special guests on ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati 8’
She was also seen indulging in some mock stunts with the megastar. Amidst the gameplay, Big B got into a playful mood and expressed his desire to have a boxing match with Priyanka.
In no time, the KBC set was turned into a boxing ring and the two superstars showed off their boxing prowess.
Later, Priyanka shared tips with Amitabh on how to defend.
The episode will be aired Thursday on Sony Entertainment Television.