The new face of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ will go on air in August, according to Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, the host of the popular game show.
The 71-year-old took to his Facebook page to make the announcement Monday night.
“Yeh hai KBC ka naya aakaar… the new face of KBC starting in August…now been on since 2000, with a break in between and one season done by Shah Rukh Khan,” he posted on his official Facebook page.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Amitabh Bachchan, despite his stardom, manages to establish a warm and strong connect with the myriad contestants who come from different nooks and corners of the country to try their luck to become a ‘crorepati’. This becomes an attraction to viewers across all demographics.
“Yahaan sirf paise hi nahin jeete jaate…yahan dil bhi jeete jaate hain…You not just win money here…you win hearts too…At least my heart is always won over by the contestants! love all of you,” added the actor, who changed the face of Indian television when he began hosting “Kaun Banega Crorepati” in 2000.
The show, which is shot at the Yash Raj Films studio here, will be aired on Sony Entertainment Television.
An Indian version of the globally popular “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”, the show has a huge fan following.