Actress Katherine Heigl is heading back to small screen after her five-year stint on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ with NBC CIA drama called ‘State of Affairs’. The show marks the actress’ first TV project since leaving ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ in 2010, reported E!Online.
According to NBC, Heigl, 35, will star and and executive produce the show which revolves around a CIA officer (Heigl), who becomes the president’s daily briefer.
The ‘Ugly Truth’ star’s character will assume responsibility for targeting America’s most critical threats while navigating the unique lifestyle that comes with such a high-powered job.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen