Television star Karanvir Bohra will be soon seen in the second season of Naagin, and the actor reveals he was in talks to play the lead role on the first instalment that finally went to Arjun Bijlani.
“I was going to be part of season one but destiny had its own course. I was supposed to play the lead role. I was busy working on my film. The dates were clashing at the same time,” Karanvir told PTI.
“I wanted to do the show and even told the team if they can push the dates but it did not work out. I never thought season two will be made. And now it is and I am doing it,” he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Karanvir followed season one of Naagin and liked it a lot.
“I know that TRP (of ‘Naagin’) was high. It works means people have liked it. I am glad to be part of season two.”
Describing his role, the 34-year-old actor said, “It’s out and out positive role. It’s young, youthful role. It is a different role as I have earlier played anti-hero, obsessive, complex and intense. This is more fun.”
The on-screen chemistry between Arjun and lead actress Mouni Roy became the talking point of the show. Now, in season two, Mouni will be seen playing dual roles one that of a mother and another daughter. Karanvir will be romancing the daughter.
“They (Arjun and Mouni) shared a great chemistry in season one. But now in season two audience will get to see us (him and Mouni). Audience does get attached to an actor but when a show moves ahead and new actors come in, people start getting used to new faces as well,” Karanvir said.
To be aired on Colors channel, the season two will go on air this Saturday.