Fitness-conscious actor Karan Tacker, who turned 29, was treated with a special protein cake on the set of singing-based reality show “The Voice India”, on which he will be seen as a host.
Karan, who is currently on diet, was surprised when the special fat-free protein cake was brought on the set for his birthday celebrations on May 11.
“I’m very thankful to the team of ‘The Voice India’ for giving me such a wonderful surprise. They brought in a special protein cake for me to kick off the celebration of my birthday,” Karan said in a statement.
- The Remix: Sunidhi Chauhan, Amit Trivedi to judge Amazon Prime reality show
- Top 10 TV actors of 2017: Karan Patel, Shabir Ahluwalia and Nakuul Mehta find place in the list
- Karan Tacker to recite poem for Sunidhi Chauhan
- Karan Tacker’s yoga connection
- I cannot get bored with television, says actor Karan Tacker
- ‘Mad In India is a new experience for me’
“This was very exhilarating for me. I am glad that I am going to start my new year by hosting the most awaited show of the television,” he added.
The Indian version of internationally acclaimed singing realty show, “The Voice India”, which will be aired on &TV, will see popular Bollywood faces like Himesh Reshamiya, Shaan, Mika Singh and Sunidhi Chauhan playing the coaches.