Actor Karan Mehra, who has been playing the role of Naitik Singhania in hit TV show ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ for the past seven years, might leave the show in a few weeks.
“The team of ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ will be going to Hong Kong in February for shooting. They will be there for 10 days for the next upcoming high point. Post the Hong Kong trip, Karan will exit the show,” informed a source from the show’s set.
“Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai”, which is being aired on Star Plus, also stars Hina Khan, Rohan Mehra, Umang Jain and Ashnoor Kaur.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen