Standup comedian Kapil Sharma, who has so far been making audiences roll with laughter, will now show his villainous avatar on his TV show ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ which recently completed a year.
The show’s first anniversary was on Sunday, and the team decided to make it special by shooting a grand episode with the cast and director of the forthcoming film “Ek Villain”.
For the episode, Kapil Sharma decided to don the avatar of a villainous version of himself named Sittoo, said a statement.
Director Mohit Suri and Shraddha Kapoor made their debut on the show. The “Ek Villain” cast was seen holding auditions for the next big villain on the show – they were a part of a panel called ‘Villain Dikhhla Jaa’, a spin off on the dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More