Standup comedian Kapil Sharma, who has so far been making audiences roll with laughter, will now show his villainous avatar on his TV show ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ which recently completed a year.
The show’s first anniversary was on Sunday, and the team decided to make it special by shooting a grand episode with the cast and director of the forthcoming film “Ek Villain”.
For the episode, Kapil Sharma decided to don the avatar of a villainous version of himself named Sittoo, said a statement.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Director Mohit Suri and Shraddha Kapoor made their debut on the show. The “Ek Villain” cast was seen holding auditions for the next big villain on the show – they were a part of a panel called ‘Villain Dikhhla Jaa’, a spin off on the dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa”.