Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s eigth season of TV reality game show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ is all set for a spectacular start. Popular comedian Kapil Sharma will be a part of the opening day episode which is being shot in Surat.
The 71-year old actor shared an image on his blog saying, “So episodes over, its rehearsals for the Surat show with some incomparable people like Kapil Sharma.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Amitabh Bachchan, who is the brand ambassador of Gujarat, is set to shoot the launch episode of his hugely popular TV reality game show “Kaun Banega Crorepati 8” in Surat.
The knowledge-based show will for the first time be uniquely shot live amidst Surat residents and telecast on Sony Entertainment Television at a later date, which is yet to be announced.
The event is scheduled for August 2 at Surat International Exhibition and Convention Centre.