Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s eigth season of TV reality game show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ is all set for a spectacular start. Popular comedian Kapil Sharma will be a part of the opening day episode which is being shot in Surat.
The 71-year old actor shared an image on his blog saying, “So episodes over, its rehearsals for the Surat show with some incomparable people like Kapil Sharma.”
Amitabh Bachchan, who is the brand ambassador of Gujarat, is set to shoot the launch episode of his hugely popular TV reality game show “Kaun Banega Crorepati 8” in Surat.
The knowledge-based show will for the first time be uniquely shot live amidst Surat residents and telecast on Sony Entertainment Television at a later date, which is yet to be announced.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The event is scheduled for August 2 at Surat International Exhibition and Convention Centre.