Kapil Sharma on his fight with Sunil Grover: Nobody knows the truth, I miss everyone too, watch video

Since Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover controversy is still fresh in the minds of the fans of The Kapil Sharma Show, they could not hold back from asking about the return of Sunil on the comedy show during Kapil's live Facebook chat. Another social media user commented on Kapil being incapable of handling stardom.

Written by Arushi Jain | New Delhi | Published:July 11, 2017 1:10 pm
kapil sharma, kapil sharma facebook live, kapil sharma sunil grover, kapil sunil controversy, kapil sharma miss sunil grover, Kapil Sharma is missing Sunil Grover on his show and sometimes even gets emotional while shooting for The Kapil Sharma Show.

In the words of Chandan Prabhakar, his friend Kapil Sharma stays in news more than the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi. And we cannot agree more. Two days back, Kapil failed to shoot for an episode of The Kapil Sharma Show with Jab Harry Met Sejal actors Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma due to his ill health. But the grapevine was abuzz with rumours of the comedian irking the two stars which made them walk out of the show. Also, some claimed that he cancelled the shoot for his film, Firangi. But now, the actor-comedian, in his recent Facebook live video chat, has shunned the gossip mongers. In the live chat which he did late on Monday night, the 36-year-old comedian talked about his health, the episode featuring Shah Rukh, his infamous Australia trip and the return of Sunil Grover on The Kapil Sharma Show.

New to the concept of live chat videos, Kapil looked a bit troubled with the comments scrolling up too fast. But somehow the comedian managed well and informed his fans that he is much better now. Talking about what happened on the sets of his show, he said, “We were shooting and I was low on energy. Maybe I fainted because I overburdened myself with work and took a lot of stress.”

Since Kapil-Sunil controversy is still fresh in the minds of the fans of the comedy show, they could not hold back from asking about it. When someone asked him about the return of Sunil Grover to the show he said, “Sunil is a friend and a brother to me and I even went to meet him. Let’s see. He can come back whenever he wishes to.” Another social media user commented on Kapil being incapable of handling stardom to which the Firangi actor said, “Everyone goes through bad phases of life, so it’s not true. Moreover, nobody has the original information on what happened. So, if I will ever get a chance I will explain it all.”

The comedian also took a jibe on small digital media channels that have been spreading rumours about him and have been tarnishing his public image. “Our controversy was blown out of proportion. They said that I was miffed with my team for eating dinner before me but I came on the same flight. I didn’t jump off some another flight. All these small unauthorised digital channels do this to gain popularity. However, I do not react to all of this and maybe because they don’t get my reaction that they try to poke me further by publishing new rumours every second day,” said Kapil during the chat.

While many talked about Kapil being indifferent to whatever happened in Australia and being arrogant about the entire incident, Kapil had a different story to tell. “I also get emotional. Even during the shoot, it shows on my face and in my performance. I miss all too,” said Kapil without taking Sunil’s name.

Signing off, Kapil promised to meet his fans again with his team. Also, he revealed that he will be wrapping up the shoot of his film, Firangi soon.

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

Sureshkumar Shah
    Jul 20, 2017 at 7:20 am
    I am watching standup comedy from 1970 from johnny whisky to crook and crack but you are the best in my life i have seen stand up comedian till 2017 at prsent nobody can touch u in comedy so god bless u
      Kundan
      Jul 15, 2017 at 3:53 pm
      ...... Why will anyone quit job? It is just because of his boss. Any person with self respect will leave if not treated properly. And that too after shoes, slap and abuses. This is not the first time. I love Kapil's comedy, there is no one like him. But, his behaviour is .........? Kabhi Dhoni ya Kapil Dev ko bolte suna hai- "Maine world cup jitaya hai?". Thats what man, we salute talents, but dont disrespect others.... whatsoever!
      1. F
        Felisha Smith
        Jul 13, 2017 at 10:20 pm
        I just had time to write and let y'all know about how marvelspelltemple helped and in short note Dr. Muna helped me bring back my husband and restored my marriage visit his on : marvelspelltemple.webs / This is fabulous!! I didn't have to wait ages, and ages, for my husband to finally realize it was me he wanted, not the other woman but I did have faith in all the spell work Dr Muna did for me and when he kept saying 'hang on in there' I did find it hard, but I did know in my heart that he would be back. I would just like to say that Dr. Muna really does miracles, my soulmate came quicker than I thought he would. I would recommend his awesome work to any-one who needs help our anniversary in a bit
          Sagar
          Jul 13, 2017 at 8:19 pm
          Rajesh arora aur Dr.Masur Gulati ki jodi damdaar he...Sunil bhai waapas aa jao... Kapil bhai ko aapki kami khatakti he
            poonam
            Jul 11, 2017 at 10:00 pm
            Nobody can match to Kapil' s sense of humour. KAPIL has taken place in our hearts now, so don't worry KAPIL, plz relax n do your work without any stress, we are always with you. Love God bless KAPIL....!
            1. T
              Tina K.
              Jul 11, 2017 at 9:49 pm
              Love u KAPIL, you are so sweet, adorable, we are proud of you proud of ourselves that we are KAPIL's Fans....Really..!!!
                Avinash
                Jul 11, 2017 at 9:36 pm
                Yeah this news is right. If you love kapil like me then you must check out his latest and funny performance here - s: /watch?v EEWBx5usOsU
                  Pushpa
                  Jul 11, 2017 at 9:35 pm
                  Kapil good job they all will be back as you are main ingredient of the show none can make alone without you. Time will roll. You have good heart and it shows others have too but for now the ego is in the way. Keep moving