Comedian-actor Kapil Sharma is set to welcome country’s Paralympians on his hit comedy show The Kapil Sharma Show.The 35-year-old artist will interact with the heroes
The 35-year-old artist will interact with the heroes about their journey and engage them in some light conversation, a press release issued here said.
Kapil’s team will be seen celebrating these athletes participation, sportsmanship and success at the recently concluded Rio 2016 Paralympic Games, it said. Para Champions like Devendra Jhajharia, Narender Ranbir, Deepa Malik, Dharambir, Suyash Jadhav, Rampal Chahar and many others are expected to be a part of the show.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The show, which airs on Sony, will give the viewers an opportunity to know the champions who made the nation proud and continue to do so, it said.
When Kapil Sharma packed up his hit show Comedy Nights With Kapil from Colors, Sony channel was quick to grab the opportunity. The channel gave him a prime-time slot and he and his team made a blockbuster comeback with The Kapil Sharma Show. And to call Kapil a Pied Piper won’t be wrong. For wherever he goes, TRPs follow. Needless to say, Colors suffered a backlash, and Sony danced to the bank and TRP charts.
According to a DNA report, it appears that Kapil Sharma is worth his weight in remuneration too. The paper said that Kapil demands a whopping Rs. 60-80 lakhs per episode. The captain of the ship is also the face of The Kapil Sharma Show. From scripting to production and anchoring, he is carrying the entire show on his shoulders, and with finesse too.
With PTI inputs