Stand-up comedian Kapil Sharma has been caught in another controversy after his Twitter spat with ‘Deshdrohi’ actor Kamal R Khan last month. This time the ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’ host was accused by former ‘Bigg Boss7’ contestant Ajaz Khan of not airing his episode nor taking his calls.
Ajaz Khan, who shot an episode with Kapil Sharma for ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’ a couple of months ago, has accused him of not airing the episode while both of them were present for an album launch in Mumbai.
In a video shown by a leading news channel, Ajaz can be seen accusing Kapil publicly. Interrupting Kapil Sharma, Ajaz said, “I thought you were a good man. I messaged you, tweeted you and even called you. But you did not answer anywhere. I was called as a celebrity and I am a celebrity. My script was changed but then I asked you and added my own dialogues. Tell me the truth.”
To this Kapil kept on saying, “We will soon show your gag.”
Kapil Sharma further tried to calm down Ajaz with a hug but it seemed Ajaz Khan was not going to take no for an answer.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“As an actor you should have at least replied to me. Everyone knew about it, I tweeted. You replied to Kamaal Khan who abused you but not to me,” Ajaz further said.
The star comedian couldn’t say anything but this, “We will air your show soon.” He also explained that at times certain episodes are shot for banks and aired according to the film’s release dates.
Ajaz Khan was last seen in stunt reality show ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’.