After ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’ and ‘Mad In India’, its Krushna Abhishek and Kiku Sharda’s turn to host another comedy-based show where they will spoof Bollywood films.
Both Krushna and Kiku are already part of other comedy shows- ‘Comedy Circus’ and ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ respectively.
The new show titled ‘Max Fully Deewana contest’, will also give viewers a chance to win rewards by answering a film quiz and it will go on air on February 9 on channel Set Max. It will be shown during the 9pm movie breaks.
“This is the coming together of two stars from two different shows. This show is Bollywood related. We will play different characters doing small gags. There will also be contest that will go on where we will ask very simple questions and the winners will get LED televisions,” Krushna told PTI.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Krushna said the chemistry between him and Kiku is the highlight of the show and he is confident that the audience will like the new pairing.
“Me and Kiku had a lot of fun doing this show. We both are a fresh pair; people have seen me with Sudesh and Kiku has been doing the show with Kapil. But our combination is very good. Our timing is very great,” Krushna said.
When asked about the comparisons already being drawn between his show and the one fellow comedian Kapil Sharma is doing, Krushna said he is not bothered about it as ‘Fully Deewana…’ is a different concept.
“Kapil is a great stand-up comedian and I am good at doing skits. I can’t match up to Kapil’s stand-up and he can’t do my kind of acting. So, there is no comparison. I am very happy for him. He started something new. I can’t do something like that because I have my films to focus on,” said Krushna, who was seen on the big screen in Rohit Shetty’s ‘Bol Bachchan’ opposite Ajay Devgn and Abhishek Bachchan.
The actor-comedian will be next seen in Akshay Kumar-starrer ‘It’s Entertainment’ and has also signed a Prabhudeva movie.
Kiku, who shot to fame playing the role of an obese girl Palak on ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’, is looking forward to his new show.
“I found the idea of doing gags very interesting. We have some great jokes on films. Krushna is a fine actor and it was amazing working with him,” said Kiku, who also participated in couple dance show ‘Nach Baliye’ with his wife.