After ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’ and ‘Mad In India’, its Krushna Abhishek and Kiku Sharda’s turn to host another comedy-based show where they will spoof Bollywood films.
Both Krushna and Kiku are already part of other comedy shows- ‘Comedy Circus’ and ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ respectively.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The new show titled ‘Max Fully Deewana contest’, will also give viewers a chance to win rewards by answering a film quiz and it will go on air on February 9 on channel Set Max. It will be shown during the 9pm movie breaks.
“This is the coming together of two stars from two different shows. This show is Bollywood related. We will play different characters doing small gags. There will also be contest that will go on where we will ask very simple questions and the winners will get LED televisions,” Krushna told PTI.
Krushna said the chemistry between him and Kiku is the highlight of the show and he is confident that the audience will like the new pairing.
“Me and Kiku had a lot of fun doing this show. We both are a fresh pair; people have seen me with Sudesh and Kiku has been doing the show with Kapil. But our combination is very good. Our timing is very great,” Krushna said.
When asked about the comparisons already being drawn between his show and the one fellow comedian Kapil Sharma is doing, Krushna said he is not bothered about it as ‘Fully Deewana…’ is a different concept.
“Kapil is a great stand-up comedian and I am good at doing skits. I can’t match up to Kapil’s stand-up and he can’t do my kind of acting. So, there is no comparison. I am very happy for him. He started something new. I can’t do something like that because I have my films to focus on,” said Krushna, who was seen on the big screen in Rohit Shetty’s ‘Bol Bachchan’ opposite Ajay Devgn and Abhishek Bachchan.
The actor-comedian will be next seen in Akshay Kumar-starrer ‘It’s Entertainment’ and has also signed a Prabhudeva movie.
Kiku, who shot to fame playing the role of an obese girl Palak on ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’, is looking forward to his new show.
“I found the idea of doing gags very interesting. We have some great jokes on films. Krushna is a fine actor and it was amazing working with him,” said Kiku, who also participated in couple dance show ‘Nach Baliye’ with his wife.