Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has revealed that her fiancee Kanye West refuses to change their child’s dirty nappy unless it is an absolute emergency.
Kardashian, 32, gave birth to their first child North West last year, reported Daily Star. “Kanye is a hands-on dad. But he’s not a diaper kind of guy. And that’s OK. But he would if it was an emergency,” Kim said.
The socialite said that she is planning to expand her family with Kanye. “Pregnancy was not a good time for me. I had medical problems. But North was worth it, she changes all the time. One day she’ll look like Kanye, the next like me. She is very calm and quiet. I want about six children,” she added.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The pair are expected to wed in May in a lavish ceremony in Paris.