Rapper Kanye West is reportedly coercing wife Kim Kardashian to leave her reality show ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’.
Kim, 33, got famous bringing her real life, including her big family on screen with the TV series but West, 37, does not appreciate the fact that she has made her personal life public, reported Daily Mirror.
“Kanye has never been shy about his dislike of the reality show, especially since he’s quite private about his life outside the music industry. Since the pair began to date, there has been an almost constant media circus around them.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Having already banned their daughter North West from appearing in the show, Kanye is now angling for his wife to do the same,” a source said.
The show has been running for nine seasons and filming on the tenth is set to get underway soon, although it could be delayed due to disputes about security.
The reality series is responsible for launching the Kardashians and Jenners into the public eye.
Apparently the family clashed when Kim refused to allow total filming of her wedding to Kanye for the show at his request. There is no information on Kim’s decision.