Rapper Kanye West has reportedly put in 6 million pounds into boosting security in the hours after wife Kim Kardashian was bound and gagged at gunpoint by raiders.
The rapper will even have lookalikes of Kim on permanent duty to act as decoys and help keep her movements secret. And he has enlisted an online security team that previously advised the White House in order to combat accidental leaks while using social media, reported Daily Mirror.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
Kim’s personal bodyguard warned the gang: “We will find you. You messed with the wrong one” Kim, 35, was ambushed in her Paris apartment in the early hours of Monday.
She was thrown bound and gagged into a bathtub by masked gunmen dressed as French police. The five, who fled on hired bikes, escaped with her engagement ring and other jewellery worth 8.5 million pounds.
Kim Kardashian West has returned to the United States after being robbed by masked man at gunpoint in Paris. The 35-year-old model’s husband Kanye West and mother Kris Jenner came to receive her in New York following the robbery, confirmed People magazine.
The couple returned to their Manhattan apartment flanked by a swarm of security. “The scene was out of control. There were police barricades, a couple of police cars, secret service and 15 big, black Cadillac Escalades.
“Wests rushed in. (Kim) seemed very subdued. They’ve been staying here for a long time and she’s seemed more animated and taken selfies with fans, but today was straight in. Kanye West looked very concerned. Kris Jenner was also in the motorcade in support of her daughter,” a source said.