Rapper Kanye West has allegedly confronted a magazine editor after Lena Dunham was picked over his fiancee Kim Kardashian for the cover of its February edition.
The 36-year-old rapper feels insulted that Vogue editor Anna Wintour, who he deems a close friend of his, picked Dunham over Kim, reported Radar online.
“Kanye West, who met with Anna at the Beverly Hills Polo Lounge, argued that Kim is just as talented as Lena, if not more so,” a source said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“To Kanye it’s insulting that his friend Anna is still refusing to even consider putting Kim on the cover of Vogue. He thinks Anna is listening to a bunch of ‘know-nothing’ corporate haters, as he put it. He’s upset that Anna isn’t willing to do him this personal favour and put Kim on the cover,” the source added.
“Kanye knows that it’s always been a huge dream of Kim’s to be on the Vogue cover and Kanye wants to make it come true. If nothing else, Kanye is persistent.”
However, it was previously revealed that Anna, 64, hates Kim – who has seven-month-old daughter North with Kanye – so much that she even banned her from attending the Met Gala in New York in 2012.