- Kamya Punjabi on Pratyusha Banerjee’s short film controversy: I will go to jail without fear
- Haven’t received any legal notice to not screen Pratyusha Banerjee’s film, from Rahul Raj Singh: Kamya Punjabi
- Had Rahul Raj Singh loved Pratyusha Banerjee, he wouldn’t have created controversy around her film: Kamya Punjabi
After playing villainous avatars on the small screen, actress Kamya Punjabi will be seen in horror TV show “Darr Sabko Lagta Hai”.
Kamya will be seen in “The Price” episode of the show, which is hosted by Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu.
She will be seen playing a mother who offers a ride to her neighbours, but drives recklessly causing an accident. When she gains consciousness, she comes face to face with the mother and daughter to whom she gave a ride.
“This is my first ever horror project. I like the fact that it is not gore in the name of horror and there are no weird creatures that make you laugh instead of scaring you. The story I am doing is very interesting,” Kamya said in a statement.
Kamya has previously appeared in shows like “Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki”, “Banoo Main Teri Dulhann”, “Naaginn – Waadon Ki Agniparikshaa” and “Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak?”.
- Maheck Chahal does a Mandakini!
- Indraneil Sengupta to star in 'Darr Sabko Lagta Hai'
- Uniqueness of 'Darr Sabko Lagta Hai' tempted Sachin Shroff
- Sarika interested in playing challenging characters
- Vidya Malvade game for more horror films
- Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan doing good on TV, says Bipasha Basu
“Darr Sabko Lagta Hai”, which is aired on &TV, is a mini-series that consists of 26 episodes and showcases real life stories.