After playing villainous avatars on the small screen, actress Kamya Punjabi will be seen in horror TV show “Darr Sabko Lagta Hai”.
Kamya will be seen in “The Price” episode of the show, which is hosted by Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu.
She will be seen playing a mother who offers a ride to her neighbours, but drives recklessly causing an accident. When she gains consciousness, she comes face to face with the mother and daughter to whom she gave a ride.
“This is my first ever horror project. I like the fact that it is not gore in the name of horror and there are no weird creatures that make you laugh instead of scaring you. The story I am doing is very interesting,” Kamya said in a statement.
Kamya has previously appeared in shows like “Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki”, “Banoo Main Teri Dulhann”, “Naaginn – Waadon Ki Agniparikshaa” and “Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak?”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
- Maheck Chahal does a Mandakini!
- Indraneil Sengupta to star in 'Darr Sabko Lagta Hai'
- Uniqueness of 'Darr Sabko Lagta Hai' tempted Sachin Shroff
- Sarika interested in playing challenging characters
- Vidya Malvade game for more horror films
- Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan doing good on TV, says Bipasha Basu
“Darr Sabko Lagta Hai”, which is aired on &TV, is a mini-series that consists of 26 episodes and showcases real life stories.