“Big Bang Theory” actress Kaley Cuoco connected with terminally ill cancer patient Nicole to make her dreams come true.
Cuoco, 29, made it possible along with the help of her good friend Nikki Lund, reported Us magazine.
- I can't stop smiling, says Kaley Cuoco on being in love
- Kaley Cuoco is 'happier than ever' post divorce
- 'Big Bang Theory' actress Kaley Cuoco, Ryan Sweeting split
- Wouldn't have my career without horse riding: Kaley Cuoco
- Kaley Cuoco receives star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Kaley Cuoco feels she looks like Justin Bieber
“When I heard Nicole’s story and how much she loved Big Bang Theory, I just had to connect with her in some way,”
“Through her amazing family, and help from people like Nikki and others, we were able to FaceTime and send little videos straight to Nicole — her two thumbs up was a sure sign that, at least for a moment, she was happy. She is lucky to have such an amazing family and I felt honored to share in such a wonderful moment,” the star added.