A wax figure of ‘Mad Men’ star Jon Hamm was unveiled at New York’s Madame Tussauds.
The 43-year-old actor also took a selfie with the real-size wax figure which coincidentally was also dressed in similar outfit, reported Ace Showbiz.
“This is happenstance, but it is kind of crazy how kind of identical we decided to dress. I’m referring to him as a
human being as if he dressed himself,” Hamm said. “A lot of people would say this kind of describes my acting on ‘Mad Men’. A lot of waxy stares, a lot of silent brooding,” he said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Hamm’s girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt was also present. The actor posed for the wax figure last year. It took months for the artist to work on the statue.
Hamm is currently busy promoting his upcoming movie ‘Million Dollar Arm’ which hits US theatres on May 16.