A wax figure of ‘Mad Men’ star Jon Hamm was unveiled at New York’s Madame Tussauds.
The 43-year-old actor also took a selfie with the real-size wax figure which coincidentally was also dressed in similar outfit, reported Ace Showbiz.
“This is happenstance, but it is kind of crazy how kind of identical we decided to dress. I’m referring to him as a
human being as if he dressed himself,” Hamm said. “A lot of people would say this kind of describes my acting on ‘Mad Men’. A lot of waxy stares, a lot of silent brooding,” he said.
Hamm’s girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt was also present. The actor posed for the wax figure last year. It took months for the artist to work on the statue.
Hamm is currently busy promoting his upcoming movie ‘Million Dollar Arm’ which hits US theatres on May 16.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More