Actor John Stamos has been charged with Driving under Influence (DUI) for his Beverly Hills arrest on June 12.
The 52-year-old, “Full House” star, if convicted, will face up to six months in jail for the crime count of driving under the influence of drugs, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced, reported TMZ.
The charging does not reveal the drug consumed.
- Happy birthday Matthew Perry and John Stamos: Remember the time when they both shared the screen?
- Tiger Woods had five drugs in system at time of arrest: Reports
- Tiger Woods pleads guilty to reckless driving
- John Stamos 'back' from rehab, feeling 'Healthy'
- Lamar Odom gets three years probation in DUI case
- Lindsay faces jail for missing hearing
The case remains under investigation by the Beverly Hills Police department.
Stamos currently stars in Fox series “Grandfathered.”