Actor John Stamos has been charged with Driving under Influence (DUI) for his Beverly Hills arrest on June 12.
The 52-year-old, “Full House” star, if convicted, will face up to six months in jail for the crime count of driving under the influence of drugs, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced, reported TMZ.
The charging does not reveal the drug consumed.
- Man called 911 to report HIMSELF for drunk driving; his hilarious conversation is breaking the Internet
- Tiger Woods pleads guilty to reckless driving
- Tiger Woods set to enter plea bargain for DUI arrest
- John Stamos 'back' from rehab, feeling 'Healthy'
- Lamar Odom gets three years probation in DUI case
- Lindsay faces jail for missing hearing
The case remains under investigation by the Beverly Hills Police department.
Stamos currently stars in Fox series “Grandfathered.”