Actor John Barrowman has revealed that his “Arrow” character Malcolm Merlyn will definitely be part of the show’s fourth season.
Barrowman, 48, confirmed during an appearance at the Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con over the weekend that he has finalised his deal to return, reported Ace Showbiz.
“We start filming season 4 in July, I just finalised my deal about a week ago. It was just about working out dates and stuff,” he said.
- Jessica Jones Season 2 review: David Tennant is missed, but the show’s darker tone makes for a delicious watch
- Flashpoint movie confirmed, Game Night directors John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein at the helm
- Hans Zimmer returns to superhero movies; to score X-Men: Dark Phoenix
- In Oscar nominations, fresh voices lead the way
- I-League 2017: Mohun Bagan seek revival at ‘home’ debut against Indian Arrows
- Doug Jones joins ‘Arrow’
“I’m very excited about going back. I can’t tell you anything, because I do know a bit of what’s gonna happen, but if you love Malcolm Merlyn, if you love Oliver Queen, if you love Thea Queen, if you love the Canary sisters … I say that with a bit of a twist and a joke, you’re gonna love what’s gonna happen across the DC world.”
The fourth season of “Arrow” is scheduled to premiere this fall.