Actor John Barrowman has revealed that his “Arrow” character Malcolm Merlyn will definitely be part of the show’s fourth season.
Barrowman, 48, confirmed during an appearance at the Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con over the weekend that he has finalised his deal to return, reported Ace Showbiz.
“We start filming season 4 in July, I just finalised my deal about a week ago. It was just about working out dates and stuff,” he said.
- Jury sides with San Diego in Comic Con trademark battle
- I-League 2017-18: Indian Arrows to play two home matches in Goa
- Marvel's The Punisher: First impressions
- The Crown Season 2 trailer: Claire Foy returns, too determined to accept defeat. Watch video
- Whee Kim leads in Las Vegas, Bubba Watson struggles on return
- Doug Jones joins 'Arrow'
“I’m very excited about going back. I can’t tell you anything, because I do know a bit of what’s gonna happen, but if you love Malcolm Merlyn, if you love Oliver Queen, if you love Thea Queen, if you love the Canary sisters … I say that with a bit of a twist and a joke, you’re gonna love what’s gonna happen across the DC world.”
The fourth season of “Arrow” is scheduled to premiere this fall.