Actor Jimmy Sheirgill has been approached to play a coach in the soap opera “Diya aur Baati Hum” for the upcoming Kabaddi track.
If all goes well, the 44-year-old will be seen training the team that will be owned by Aditi (played by Ridhi Dogra).
- Diya Aur Baati Hum actor Deepika Singh refuses to play Kapil Sharma's wife
- 'Diya Aur Baati Hum's Deepika Singh says upcoming track is challenging yet thrilling experience
- Anas Rashid to die in 'Diya Aur Baati Hum'?
- Wasn't approached for 'Diya Aur Baati Hum': Rati Pandey
- Abhishek Bachchan on 'Diya Aur Baati Hum'
- Anas Rashid's Kabaddi connection
According to a source, Jimmy’s role will be a short one for around a month.
The “Kabaddi” track of the Star Plus show will go on air from mid-May.