Actor Jimmy Sheirgill has been approached to play a coach in the soap opera “Diya aur Baati Hum” for the upcoming Kabaddi track.
If all goes well, the 44-year-old will be seen training the team that will be owned by Aditi (played by Ridhi Dogra).
- ASJ defeats ABVP, NSUI in UoH student elections
- Chandigarh Police widens probe in 10-yr-old rape victim case
- SC on Nirbhaya Fund: Put system in place
- Heritage furniture sold off for Rs 1.74 crore in London
- Delhi Metro: Trials for signal system on Pink Line commence
- SC/ST scholarship: Delhi govt to set up call centre for students
According to a source, Jimmy’s role will be a short one for around a month.
The “Kabaddi” track of the Star Plus show will go on air from mid-May.