Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux’s have reportedly visited a Mexican orphanage as the couple are planning to adopt a child.
According to Carmen Gonzalez, the head of the Casa Hogar Sion orphanage and school in Tijuana, Mexico, Aniston wanted a daughter, reported Ace Showbiz.
“They want this to happen as soon as possible,” Gonzales said.
“Jen has always longed for a daughter and Justin would love to have a son. It’s been a difficult process but I’m very happy.”
Anniston, 47, has been giving financial support for the center for more than 10 years now.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
This is not the first time that the “Friends” alum and the “Zoolander 2” scriptwriter were rumored adopting a child.
Back in August 2015, a source claimed that the couple adopted a baby girl. The source added that they began the paperwork for adoption as soon as they were officially married.