Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux’s have reportedly visited a Mexican orphanage as the couple are planning to adopt a child.
According to Carmen Gonzalez, the head of the Casa Hogar Sion orphanage and school in Tijuana, Mexico, Aniston wanted a daughter, reported Ace Showbiz.
“They want this to happen as soon as possible,” Gonzales said.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
“Jen has always longed for a daughter and Justin would love to have a son. It’s been a difficult process but I’m very happy.”
Anniston, 47, has been giving financial support for the center for more than 10 years now.
This is not the first time that the “Friends” alum and the “Zoolander 2” scriptwriter were rumored adopting a child.
Back in August 2015, a source claimed that the couple adopted a baby girl. The source added that they began the paperwork for adoption as soon as they were officially married.