Popular actress Sakshi Tanwar of “Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii” and “Bade Achhe Lagte Hain”, says Ekta Kapoor has asked her for a meeting, but as of now, she is clueless about whether a new show is in the pipeline with the TV czarina.
There have been reports that following the end of “Bade…”, Sakshi is set to join hands with Ekta once again, in a show titled “Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyaar”, featuring Ronit Roy.
But Sakshi says she’s in Delhi with her parents ever since the curtains came down on “Bade Achhe…” in July.
“I’ve been in Delhi with my parents ever since ‘Bade…’ got over. Ekta has asked for a meeting when I return to Mumbai. But as of now, I’ve no clue what it is for,” said Sakshi.
She admits that she was approached for a show by Ekta earlier.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“This was for another show before ‘Bade…’ ran its course. I had to regretfully say no to that offer. At that time I wanted to take a break. Ekta was a real sweetheart about it. She said, ‘You let me know when you’re done with your break and we’ll do something together’.”
At this point of time, Sakshi says she has no idea what Ekta has in mind for her.
“Until I meet her I can’t really say what we’ll do together,” said Sakshi, who still regrets the end of “Bade…”.
“It was a beautiful journey filled with happy memories. But like they say, ‘All good things must come to an end.’ I suppose every end is a new beginning,” she added.