Popular actress Sakshi Tanwar of “Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii” and “Bade Achhe Lagte Hain”, says Ekta Kapoor has asked her for a meeting, but as of now, she is clueless about whether a new show is in the pipeline with the TV czarina.
There have been reports that following the end of “Bade…”, Sakshi is set to join hands with Ekta once again, in a show titled “Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyaar”, featuring Ronit Roy.
But Sakshi says she’s in Delhi with her parents ever since the curtains came down on “Bade Achhe…” in July.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“I’ve been in Delhi with my parents ever since ‘Bade…’ got over. Ekta has asked for a meeting when I return to Mumbai. But as of now, I’ve no clue what it is for,” said Sakshi.
She admits that she was approached for a show by Ekta earlier.
“This was for another show before ‘Bade…’ ran its course. I had to regretfully say no to that offer. At that time I wanted to take a break. Ekta was a real sweetheart about it. She said, ‘You let me know when you’re done with your break and we’ll do something together’.”
At this point of time, Sakshi says she has no idea what Ekta has in mind for her.
“Until I meet her I can’t really say what we’ll do together,” said Sakshi, who still regrets the end of “Bade…”.
“It was a beautiful journey filled with happy memories. But like they say, ‘All good things must come to an end.’ I suppose every end is a new beginning,” she added.