Actor-filmmaker Sachin Pilgaonkar feels making jokes on homosexuality is disgusting.
“People use homosexuals to entertain (in films) and it is not right. I don’t think it is humor. To make jokes on homosexuality or on anyone is disgusting …outrageous,” Sachin told reporters here at the screening of ‘Sex Chat with Pappu and Papa’.
He was asked how he looks at films that make jokes at the expense of homosexual people.
He would be seen playing the role of a grandfather in the web series “Sex Chat with Pappu and Papa”.
- Bollywood stars are not driving Marathi cinema ahead, says Sachin Pilgaonkar
- Supriya Pilgaonkar has an edge over me as an actor: Sachin Pilgaonkar
- Sachin Pilgaonkar open to doing ‘good’ adult comedies
- Sex education essential for children, says actor Urvashi Rautela
- Disgusting to see homosexuals being made fun of in movies: Sachin Pilgaonkar
- Sex Chat with Pappu & Papa to be out in 15 languages
The series produced by Y films would highlight issues like homosexuality, pregnancy, masturbation, condom, period, etc.
“I am glad I got this offer as it is quite novel and interesting. I am grateful to almighty for giving me an opportunity to do interesting and different kinds of work,” Sachin said.
The web series directed by Ashish Patil has Anand Tiwari, Sachin Pilgaonkar, child actor Kabir Sajid, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Faisal Khan, Ali Fazal, Urvashi Rautela and others.
It will be in 15 languages including regional, French and others.