Delhi girl Jasleen Royal, who participated in the first season of reality TV show “India’s Got Talent” (IGT), makes her debut as a playback singer with the song “Preet” in Sonam Kapoor-starrer “Khoobsurat”.
Penned by Amitabh Verma and composed by Sneha Khanwalkar, the song was released Monday by T-series, said a statement. She’s expected to perform at the music launch of the film Friday in Mumbai.
Before her Bollywood debut, Royal had released three singles – “Panchhi ho javan”, “Mai ni” and “Din shagna da”.
She has also performed with National Award-winning musician Swanand Kirkire.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest