Bhubaneshwar-based Ananya Sritam Nanda, who has won the second season of singing reality show “Indian Idol Junior”, on Tuesday (September 15) met Prime Minister Narendra Modi and is still ecstatic.
On cloud nine after the meeting, she said that the reality is yet to seep in.
“I can’t believe I met Narendra Modi ji. I am in awe with him and his hospitality. Inspite of his busy schedule, he spent 20-30 minutes with me. He personally spoke to my mother, father and sister. I can’t even express how happy I am,” Ananya told IANS.
Ananya, whose mother is a housewife and father works as a director in a government industrial department, emerged as the winner of the Sony Entertainment Television show earlier this month.
- PM Modi lashes out at Congress for rejecting 2013 proposal to redevelop Kedarnath
- Narendra Modi in Gujarat live updates: PM flags off Antyodaya Express through video link from Bharuch
- Ram Nath Kovind turns 72: PM Modi, Venkaiah Naidu, Rajnath Singh greet President on his birthday
- India will never forget the excellent leadership of Marshal of Indian Air Force Arjan Singh in 1965: PM Modi
- Photos: Prime Minister Narendra Modi welcomes Adnan Sami's daughter Medina
- 'Indian Idol Junior 2' winner Ananya Nanda's 'idol' is Shreya Ghoshal
The official Twitter handle of Prime Minister’s Office tweeted, while sharing images of Prime Minister with Ananya:
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) September 15, 2015
Ananya, who won the music reality show with her dedication towards her passion, is seen wearing a bright kurti and Modi in an white kurta pajama teamed up with light blue Nehru jacket.
Ananya added that she was “thankful to (union minister) Dharmendra Pradhan, who facilitated the meet for me”.