Bhubaneshwar-based Ananya Sritam Nanda, who has won the second season of singing reality show “Indian Idol Junior”, on Tuesday (September 15) met Prime Minister Narendra Modi and is still ecstatic.
On cloud nine after the meeting, she said that the reality is yet to seep in.
“I can’t believe I met Narendra Modi ji. I am in awe with him and his hospitality. Inspite of his busy schedule, he spent 20-30 minutes with me. He personally spoke to my mother, father and sister. I can’t even express how happy I am,” Ananya told IANS.
Ananya, whose mother is a housewife and father works as a director in a government industrial department, emerged as the winner of the Sony Entertainment Television show earlier this month.
- PM Modi meets French counterpart Edouard Philippe, discusses ways to strengthen ties
- Aanchal Thakur’s ski win praised by PM Narendra Modi; her father taught him paragliding
- PM Narendra Modi meets his mother in Gujarat
- ‘Indian Idol Junior’ season 2 winner Ananya Sritam Nanda releases debut single
- ‘Indian Idol Junior 2’ winner Ananya Nanda’s ‘idol’ is Shreya Ghoshal
- Indian Idol Junior 2: Odisha girl Ananya Nanda is the winner
The official Twitter handle of Prime Minister’s Office tweeted, while sharing images of Prime Minister with Ananya:
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) September 15, 2015
Ananya, who won the music reality show with her dedication towards her passion, is seen wearing a bright kurti and Modi in an white kurta pajama teamed up with light blue Nehru jacket.
Ananya added that she was “thankful to (union minister) Dharmendra Pradhan, who facilitated the meet for me”.