Pakistani TV actor Imran Abbas is happy that Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited’s new channel “Zindagi” will beam Pakistan TV’s top rated shows in India.
With handpicked stories by acclaimed writers, the channel will launch June 23 and will air shows like “Aunn Zara” and “Zindagi Gulzar Hai”.
“These are Pakistan’s best top rated projects that have garnered highest TRPs. So it’s a good thing that those shows are being shown, which have been our favourites,” said Imran at the launch Monday.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“We have been enjoying your shows for a long time. First the Indian channels were aired illegally and then Indian channels were banned.
“But then they found a new way. The channels bought the rights of the Indian shows and started airing them. So we know all your actors, their families. You might not know about them as much as we do,” he added.
Along with TV serials, “Zindagi” will also telecast Pakistani telefilms.
Imran has also signed a Bollywood film, Vikram Bhatt’s directorial venture “Creature 3D” with Bipasha Basu.