Pakistani TV actor Imran Abbas is happy that Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited’s new channel “Zindagi” will beam Pakistan TV’s top rated shows in India.
With handpicked stories by acclaimed writers, the channel will launch June 23 and will air shows like “Aunn Zara” and “Zindagi Gulzar Hai”.
“These are Pakistan’s best top rated projects that have garnered highest TRPs. So it’s a good thing that those shows are being shown, which have been our favourites,” said Imran at the launch Monday.
“We have been enjoying your shows for a long time. First the Indian channels were aired illegally and then Indian channels were banned.
“But then they found a new way. The channels bought the rights of the Indian shows and started airing them. So we know all your actors, their families. You might not know about them as much as we do,” he added.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Along with TV serials, “Zindagi” will also telecast Pakistani telefilms.
Imran has also signed a Bollywood film, Vikram Bhatt’s directorial venture “Creature 3D” with Bipasha Basu.