- Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott name their baby daughter Stormi Webster, see photo
- Kim Kardashian names newborn baby Chicago, announces on Twitter
- Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West welcome baby girl
- The wait to get pregnant was not easy: Kim Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian freaks out about fertility issues, surgery
- Kim Kardashian to have uterus removed after second baby?
Speaking on the premiere of the new “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” series, Kim said she has been in recent consultations with a fertility doctor in a bid to boost her chances of conceiving, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I am so on a mission to get pregnant. I remember growing up being so close with my sisters, so I want siblings for North. Because it’s been so tough I’m seeing a fertility doctor to see, like, exactly when I’m ovulating and really increase my odds of getting pregnant naturally,” she said.
The tenth season of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” was premiered on March 15.