Comedian and TV host Kapil Sharma has often come under the scanner for ridiculing his on-stage wife Sumona Chakravarty on his show ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’.
The comedian-actor however says that he would never speak to a woman like that outside the show, which is scripted.
Kapil Sharma said, “Some people think I am being disrespectful to women by taunting Sumona. But my banter and raillery with her is all scripted for laughs. In real life I’d never speak to any woman like that.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Kapil Sharma recently launched a relentless campaign to free the captured elephant Sunder who has been confined by an MP Vinay Kore from Maharashtra for seven years. Sunder is on the verge of being relocated to his natural habitat.
Kapil Sharma who had been fighting for Sunder’s release has every reason to feel happy.
He said, “I cannot bear cruelty to animals. When I heard about Sunder my heart melted. I started a campaign on twitter and on my show to free Sunder. After I took the initiative Bachchan Saab, Madhuri Dixitji and others also tweeted and expressed their grave concern. Soon there was an outcry against this politician’s cruel decision to confine the animal. Now the honourable courts have ordered that Sunder be sent back to his natural home.”
Now that the honourable courts have ordered that Sunder be re-located to his original habitat Kapil can breathe easy. “The wait for justice to be done for Sunder was agonizing. I cannot see animals or children being mistreated. I always end my show Comedy Nights With Kapil with the imploration that one must love animals and respect women.”