Comedian and TV host Kapil Sharma has often come under the scanner for ridiculing his on-stage wife Sumona Chakravarty on his show ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’.
The comedian-actor however says that he would never speak to a woman like that outside the show, which is scripted.
Kapil Sharma said, “Some people think I am being disrespectful to women by taunting Sumona. But my banter and raillery with her is all scripted for laughs. In real life I’d never speak to any woman like that.”
Kapil Sharma recently launched a relentless campaign to free the captured elephant Sunder who has been confined by an MP Vinay Kore from Maharashtra for seven years. Sunder is on the verge of being relocated to his natural habitat.
Kapil Sharma who had been fighting for Sunder’s release has every reason to feel happy.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He said, “I cannot bear cruelty to animals. When I heard about Sunder my heart melted. I started a campaign on twitter and on my show to free Sunder. After I took the initiative Bachchan Saab, Madhuri Dixitji and others also tweeted and expressed their grave concern. Soon there was an outcry against this politician’s cruel decision to confine the animal. Now the honourable courts have ordered that Sunder be sent back to his natural home.”
Now that the honourable courts have ordered that Sunder be re-located to his original habitat Kapil can breathe easy. “The wait for justice to be done for Sunder was agonizing. I cannot see animals or children being mistreated. I always end my show Comedy Nights With Kapil with the imploration that one must love animals and respect women.”