“Big Brother” Australia fame Priya Malik will be the fourth wild card entry in “Big Boss Nau” and the reality TV star has her eyes set on the show’s host Salman Khan. (Aman Verma evicted, says no male contestant strong enough to win the show)
Malik, who is popular as Posh Spice on Australian television, said she would not miss a single chance to flirt with the “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” star.
“I love Salman Khan. I am going to flirt with Salman whenever I get a chance. I have already told my husband about it. I hope I will get along with him well,” Priya told PTI.
A high school teacher in Adelaide, Priya was part of “Big Brother Australia” in 2014 and made a lot of headlines with her antics in the house.
The budding stand-up comedian now wishes to spice up “Bigg Boss Nau” which she thinks is very boring right now.
“‘Bigg Boss’ is currently like a ‘pulao’. I will go inside and make it a ‘biryani’. People in the house are not playing good at all. They are being too cautious. There is too much of everything.
- Salman Khan should take these lessons from Bigg Boss 11 before signing Bigg Boss 12
- It’s refreshing to see celebs on Bigg Boss 11 not scared of showing their real personalities: Priya Malik
- Bigg Boss 11 Weekend Ka Vaar October 22 preview: Here's what to expect in tonight's episode
- What is Bigg Boss: A recap of previous seasons and its winners
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan most unbiased reality TV show host, says evicted contestant Priya Malik
- Bigg Boss 9: 'Big Brother' experience an 'advantage' for Priya Malik
“People, who are in the house, have herd mentality. No one is standing up for anyone. I am not like that. I have my own brain and will stand for what I feel is right,” she said.
Priya has been following the Indian version of the reality show since past three seasons and she personally liked the last season a lot.
Gauhar Khan, winner of “Big Boss 7”, has been Priya’s favourite contestant till now.
Priya, who has her roots in Dehradun, says being opinionated is both her biggest strength and weakness.
“I am an opinionated person. I go with what I feel and I think thats my biggest strength and my weakness at the same time,” she said.