Pop sensation Lady Gaga was “miserable” before landing her dream role on US TV show “American Horror Story: Hotel”.
The “Born This Way” singer made her first major TV debut as the blood-thirsty owner of a cursed hotel last year and she admits prior to scoring the role, she felt like she had hit a wall with her creativity in music, leaving her frustrated and unsatisfied.
“When I wasn’t working on the show I was truly miserable because I had no safe house to get out any of my vices,” she told James Franco, who conducted an interview for V magazine.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Now I have a safe house for my vices so when I’m making music I just have a lot more clarity. I have a little less of an instinct to be reckless with my music now because I’m reckless in other places.”