Nepal’s Teriya Magar has been named as the winner of Zee TV’s “DID L’il Masters” Season 3 and the 11-year-old already knows what she wants to do in life. The starstruck kid aspires to be just like “Dabangg” actress Sonakshi Sinha.
Magar, who hails from Rudrapur, in Nepal, defeated Hardik Ruparel, Anushka Chetri and Sadhwin Shetty at the grand finale held at the Balewadi Sports Complex, Pune, June 21. Being a winner of a dance show, it comes as no surprise that she aims to be a choreographer. But it’s Sonakshi who she’s completely smitten with.
“I want to be an actress and choreographer when I grow up. Sonakshi Sinha (favourite actress)… I want to be like her. She is very beautiful and the way she acts and dances, I really like it,” she told IANS in a telephonic interview from Mumbai.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
While there’s still time for the fifth standard student of Rudrapur Ex-Army Academy to start working, she is thrilled about meeting Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan, who attended the grand finale.