Model-reality TV star Kylie Jenner, in an online video message, revealed that she has been under intense scrutiny since her family’s show premiered almost ten years ago.
In the video posted on the picture sharing app, Snapchat, she said, “It is kind of crazy I have four million people watch my Snapchats. Half of you guys think I am weird, and the other half think I am funny.
“But I have been bullied since I have been nine. From the whole world, it feels like sometimes… And I think that I have done a really great job in handling all this.”
- Has Diljit Dosanjh moved on from Kylie Jenner? His comment on Gal Gadot's photo suggests so
- Diljit Dosanjh: Kylie Jenner looks like a Punjabi girl
- 'Kylie Jenner is pregnant': Twitterati create huge buzz to shed light on serious issues
- Kylie Jenner is pregnant with Travis Scott's baby, but Tyga claims the child is his
- Kim Kardashian helped Kylie Jenner, Blac Chyna end feud
- Kylie Jenner launches anti-bullying campaign
The 17-year-old reality star, however, insisted she was not looking for sympathy with her message, but wanted to reassure others who had also been bullied that they were not alone.
“There are bullies everywhere. So, this was just a little like Snapchat, to tell whoever with their own bullies, that the only opinion that ever really matters is yours and to never change.
“I want to encourage people/young girls like me to be yourself and not be afraid to experiment with your look. (sic)”, she concluded.