Reality TV star Kris Jenner has revealed she was “really upset” after learning her teenager daughter Kylie’s used temporary fillers to enlarge her lips.
The 59-year-old star said not she was completely supportive of Kylie’s decision, reported Aceshowbiz.
“I get a little crazy. And I think…what no one sees is that I do have definite thoughts and ideas of what she should do, you know, at a really young age,” Kris said.
The star then compared her experience when she was young to Kylie’s.
“I am from the generation that in my day, I mean, some of this stuff did not exist for sure but, I don’t think I did one thing physically to myself until I was in my 50s,” she said.
- 'Kylie Jenner is pregnant': Twitterati create huge buzz to shed light on serious issues
- Kylie Jenner is pregnant with Travis Scott's baby, but Tyga claims the child is his
- Kylie Jenner resented her mother
- Kris Jenner plans surprise graduation party for Kendall, Kylie
- Kris Jenner supports Kylie Jenner's relationship with Tyga?
- Lip fillers have upped Kylie's confidence: Kim Kardashian
“So I am thinking, ‘Why, why?? Why do you need to do that??’. I got really upset, and then it was done, and I had to let it go.”
Kris insisted she was disappointed by Kylie’s decision as saying, “I wasn’t completely supportive, believe me.” Nevertheless, she did not hold her disappointment too long.
“Once that was done, you know, it’s just my kid. I love my kid. We make mistakes.”