‘Breaking Bad’ star Aaron Paul says he had a weird experience at a party when he, Michael Jackson and the Prince of Brunei got drunk in a library bar.
At the time of the party, the 34-year-old actor had not reached stardom. However, the prince did not take long to recognise him, reported New York Daily News.
“It was just a very long weekend with Michael Jackson. My buddy got invited to the Prince of Brunei’s birthday party
outside of London at this castle and I was his plus one. He (prince) said, ‘Oh my God. You played Floyd in ‘Whatever It
Takes,’ it was one of my first movies,” Paul said.
“So I go down to this giant library and the prince is inside the library with Michael Jackson. Then that night, Michael, myself and the Prince and about 10 other people got pretty drunk in the library bar. It was so bizarre,” he added.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016