‘Breaking Bad’ star Aaron Paul says he had a weird experience at a party when he, Michael Jackson and the Prince of Brunei got drunk in a library bar.
At the time of the party, the 34-year-old actor had not reached stardom. However, the prince did not take long to recognise him, reported New York Daily News.
“It was just a very long weekend with Michael Jackson. My buddy got invited to the Prince of Brunei’s birthday party
outside of London at this castle and I was his plus one. He (prince) said, ‘Oh my God. You played Floyd in ‘Whatever It
Takes,’ it was one of my first movies,” Paul said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“So I go down to this giant library and the prince is inside the library with Michael Jackson. Then that night, Michael, myself and the Prince and about 10 other people got pretty drunk in the library bar. It was so bizarre,” he added.