Ratan Rajput, who left “Santoshi Maa” after the sudden demise of her character Santoshi, will soon return to the popular TV show in a new avatar. The actress says she is loving her new look.
Ratan will return to the show with a twist and will now be seen portraying a completely different character.
“The makers decided to bring me back in a new avatar. The look is completely different than the old one and I am loving it. I am happy to be back in the show to entertain the audiences even more,” Ratan said in a statement.
- Bhumi Pednekar on Sonchiriya: I’ve learnt from this character, grown up on this film
- Padmaavat’s teaser shows Queen Padmavati as a woman of honour
- Exclusive: Gracy Singh’s Santoshi Maa to go off air on October 20
- Ratan Rajput to quit TV show Santoshi Maa
- Sayantani Ghosh to get Sridevi-inspired look on Santoshi Maa
- Bigg Boss 9: Wrong perception that one gets work after ‘Bigg Boss’, says Ratan Rajput
“Santoshi’s character will now be very different since another soul has entered her body and she keeps doing strange things which are nowhere like Santoshi’s actions. I hope the viewers enjoy my new avatar,” she added.