Popular TV actress Kritika Kamra, who is the third contestant to be eliminated from ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ today, says she does not know what led to her eviction from the seventh season of the celebrity dance reality show.
The ‘Kitni Mohabbat Hai’ actress got positive feedback for her performances from the judges be it her debut 3D act or Bollywood and Dandiya mix dance style.
“I am clueless. I actually don’t know what went wrong. I was really improving with my every performance on the show. The elimination was shocking for me. Nevertheless, it was a good learning experience for me to be a part of the show. It was a great journey,” Kritika told PTI.
The 25-year-old actress was paired with choreographer Savio Barnes, was had a tough time in the past seasons to make partners like Bharti Singh and Meghna Malik match steps with him.
Kritika says she is feeling bad for her choreographer. “I think I had got one of the best choreographers on
the show. He was patient and hard-working. He did his best for me. I am feeling sorry for him that he could not win the show because of me. For me, winning was not my goal. I just wanted to learn,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Kritika was pitted against another TV actress Puja Bose for the face off on the Colors’ show. After her last soap opera ‘Kuch Toh Log Kahenge’, Kritika took a break from TV for three years. She returned to the
small screen as a host with show ‘MTV Webbed’.
“I am not in hurry to sign a new project. I will take my time and will choose something which will help me grow as an actress. My stint in ‘Jhalak’ was also good as I learnt many new dance forms on the show. I will continue dancing and it will help me in sharpening my acting skills,” she added.
‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ is now left with 10 celebrity contestants who will perform with their professional
choreographer partners and will be judged by actress Madhuri Dixit, filmmaker Karan Johar and choreographer Remo D Souza.