Popular TV actress Kritika Kamra, who is the third contestant to be eliminated from ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ today, says she does not know what led to her eviction from the seventh season of the celebrity dance reality show.
The ‘Kitni Mohabbat Hai’ actress got positive feedback for her performances from the judges be it her debut 3D act or Bollywood and Dandiya mix dance style.
“I am clueless. I actually don’t know what went wrong. I was really improving with my every performance on the show. The elimination was shocking for me. Nevertheless, it was a good learning experience for me to be a part of the show. It was a great journey,” Kritika told PTI.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The 25-year-old actress was paired with choreographer Savio Barnes, was had a tough time in the past seasons to make partners like Bharti Singh and Meghna Malik match steps with him.
Kritika says she is feeling bad for her choreographer. “I think I had got one of the best choreographers on
the show. He was patient and hard-working. He did his best for me. I am feeling sorry for him that he could not win the show because of me. For me, winning was not my goal. I just wanted to learn,” she said.
Kritika was pitted against another TV actress Puja Bose for the face off on the Colors’ show. After her last soap opera ‘Kuch Toh Log Kahenge’, Kritika took a break from TV for three years. She returned to the
small screen as a host with show ‘MTV Webbed’.
“I am not in hurry to sign a new project. I will take my time and will choose something which will help me grow as an actress. My stint in ‘Jhalak’ was also good as I learnt many new dance forms on the show. I will continue dancing and it will help me in sharpening my acting skills,” she added.
‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ is now left with 10 celebrity contestants who will perform with their professional
choreographer partners and will be judged by actress Madhuri Dixit, filmmaker Karan Johar and choreographer Remo D Souza.