Actress Hrishitaa Bhatt, a trained Kathak dancer, says she would love to judge a dance-based TV reality show as she finds it inspirational to watch people dance.
Hrishitaa, who has featured in movies like “Asoka”, “Shararat” and “Kisna: The Warrior Poet”, told IANS: “I was approached to judge a dance-based TV reality show when the reality shows trend had just begun, but due to my other prior commitments, I couldn’t do that.”
“Today, I feel I would be more than pleased to judge a dance based reality show. For me, more than judging, I would say it is inspirational to see the contestants dancing.”
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The actress, who is passionate about Kathak, now performs semi-classical shows on stage. She finds it “very interesting”.
“Our heritage is so rich and I feel so good about it. As far as films are concerned, I am hoping to do a film based on dance which could be a biopic, comedy or anything,” she added.
Hrishitaa is currently shooting in Saharanpur for a new film, but she chose to be tight-lipped about the project’s details.