Actress Hrishitaa Bhatt, a trained Kathak dancer, says she would love to judge a dance-based TV reality show as she finds it inspirational to watch people dance.
Hrishitaa, who has featured in movies like “Asoka”, “Shararat” and “Kisna: The Warrior Poet”, told IANS: “I was approached to judge a dance-based TV reality show when the reality shows trend had just begun, but due to my other prior commitments, I couldn’t do that.”
“Today, I feel I would be more than pleased to judge a dance based reality show. For me, more than judging, I would say it is inspirational to see the contestants dancing.”
The actress, who is passionate about Kathak, now performs semi-classical shows on stage. She finds it “very interesting”.
“Our heritage is so rich and I feel so good about it. As far as films are concerned, I am hoping to do a film based on dance which could be a biopic, comedy or anything,” she added.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Hrishitaa is currently shooting in Saharanpur for a new film, but she chose to be tight-lipped about the project’s details.