Actors Mouli Ganguly and Anand Suryavanshi, who are seen as Radha and Anand in historical drama show “Suryaputra Karn”, became friends because they share their birthday on December 15.
The duo were shooting in Srinagar along with their co-stars for almost two months. As they were working with each other for the first time, they started chatting and realised that they share the birthday and this fact broke the ice broke between them.
After that Anand and Mouli became friends off screen and are often seen having fun with the child artists Vishesh Bansal (Karn) and Uziar (Shon) on the set.
- Photos: Sonam Kapoor and rumoured beau Anand Ahuja attend a wedding
- Sonam Kapoor is riding high on attention from beau Anand Ahuja in California
- Sonam Kapoor's birthday gift for rumoured beau Anand Ahuja is giving us new relationship goals, see photos
- Harshad Arora will not romance Gracy Goswami in TV show, clarifies producer Nissar Parvez
- Aditya Kapadia joins 'Suryaputra Karn'
- I love taking up challenges: Aditi Gowitrikar on TV comeback
“Mouli and I share the same birthday. We first met in Srinagar and when we started chatting we realised this fact and it just helped in breaking the ice between us. We also spoke about having similar traits as per our zodiac. Since then both of us have become really good friends. In fact, the entire unit is like a family now,” Anand said in a statement.
The show, which is aired on Sony Entertainment Television, is based on the life of Karna, the mythological character of Hindu epic “Mahabharata”.