Following the footsteps of Bollywood star Alia Bhatt, actress Hiba Nawab, who plays Amaya Mathur in “Tere Sheher Mein”, has recorded a song for her own track in the drama show.
The character of Amaya is quite similar to the one that Alia played in her debut film “Student of the Year”.
Hiba has sung the reprised version of the show’s title track, which has originally been sung and composed by singer Shantanu Mukherjee.
- Kalki Koechlin to sing with Ranveer Singh in Gully Boy
- Meghna Gulzar on directing Alia Bhatt in Raazi: It has been a very fulfilling journey
- Raazi song Ae Watan: This Arijit Singh track is in sync with Alia Bhatt’s patriotic character
- Varun Dhawan: Banita Sandhu has done unbelievable work in October
- TV gets Narendra Jha excited
- Gautami Kapoor faints while shooting for TV show
“I didn’t believe I can sing till the makers of the show convinced me of my singing capabilities. They encouraged me and I agreed to record a song in the studio and it turned out quite well.
“The team was very happy. The song will now be used for Amaya’s character in the coming episodes, the moment Amaya – Mantu track begins,” Hiba said in a statement.
“Tere Sheher Mein” is aired on Star Plus.