Premium cable and satellite television network HBO is in final talks to sign the deal for another two-season renewal of their popular fantasy drama “Game of Thrones”.
HBO programming president Michael Lombardo made the revelations to a set of reporters during Television Critics Association’s winter press tour, said The Hollywood Reporter.
The renewal would be for seasons seven and eight.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
It will be the second time that the fantasy drama, based on the books by George RR Martin, has scored the dual order.
In 2014, the network renewed the Emmy-winning drama for seasons five and six.
The news came after HBO announced an April 24 premiere date for sixth season of the series.
A formal announcement is expected to come soon.