Premium cable and satellite television network HBO is in final talks to sign the deal for another two-season renewal of their popular fantasy drama “Game of Thrones”.
HBO programming president Michael Lombardo made the revelations to a set of reporters during Television Critics Association’s winter press tour, said The Hollywood Reporter.
The renewal would be for seasons seven and eight.
It will be the second time that the fantasy drama, based on the books by George RR Martin, has scored the dual order.
In 2014, the network renewed the Emmy-winning drama for seasons five and six.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The news came after HBO announced an April 24 premiere date for sixth season of the series.
A formal announcement is expected to come soon.