Harsh Rajput to essay a college student in Yeh Hai Aashiqui

Harsh Rajput will play a student in an episode of Yeh Hai Aashiqui.

By: IANS | Mumbai | Updated: May 11, 2016 6:26 pm
Harsh Rajput, Yeh hai aashiqui, Harsh Rujput role, Yeh hai Aashiqui latesh episode, Entertainment news Harsh Rajput will play a student in an episode of Yeh Hai Aashiqui.

TV actor Harsh Rajput will play a student in an episode of “Yeh Hai Aashiqui” and says this helped him explore his capabilities as an actor.

“Playing Aman helped me explore my capabilities as an actor, because of his complex character,” Harsh said in a statement.

Harsh will be seen playing a character named Aman, who is forced to resort to taking extra classes because of his poor academic performance.

“Personally, I truly believe that love has no boundaries, which made Aman very believable for me. I hope the episode is liked by one and all,” he added.

This is not the first time the actor will be seen in the bindass channel’s show. He has made a hattrick for “Yeh Hai Aashiqui”

“With this episode, I am going to hit a hat-trick with Yeh Hai Aashiqui, which made me all the more excited to take up the part,” he added.

Entertainment Videos by Indian Express

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

Roshan
    Jul 22, 2016 at 6:14 pm
    Tell the real name fiza mam who is the teacher of harsh rajput in episode of yeh hai ashiqui
    Ajay
    Dec 25, 2016 at 8:33 am
    Ajay Post your opinion...lt;br/gt;I also want to watch that episode anyhow.. lt;br/gt;somebody help..
    Ajay
    Dec 25, 2016 at 8:31 am
    I want to watch the episode of POETRY WALA LOVE ..lt;br/gt;And it is not available on YouTube and not available on any other site lt;br/gt;how can I watch? ..
    aman
    Jul 28, 2016 at 2:14 am
    Yr ye episode YouTube PR nhi mil rha h ....kaha dekhu ise ..aur konsi date ko aya tha ye .episode no.kch btado yr
    Sajal
    Jul 25, 2016 at 1:26 pm
    I missed the episode konsi date ko aaya tha
    RISHABH SAXENA