- Ye Hai Mohabbatein 9th July 2017 full episode written update: Ishita and Raman get to know that Kiran loves Bala
- Zee Gold Awards 2017: Mouni Roy, Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel win big. Here’s the winner list
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 4th July 2017 full episode written update: Aadi thanks his partner and investors instead of Raman
Karan Patel aka Raman Bhalla of popular soap, Yeh Hain Mohabbatein, has become a household name. His charm and quirky ways on the show have won everyone’s hearts and Raman Bhalla has become TV’s most desirable husband. The dapper actor definitely knows how to make women go weak in their knees. Though the actor plays an ‘angry man’ in the show but in real life, Karan is a huge fan of Bollywood’s king of romance, Shah Rukh Khan. Now we know from where do all those killing romantic gestures and postures come from!
Apart from being a perfect husband, a loving father, and an ideal son in his reel life, Karan plays his real-life roles with the same sincerity and dedication. On his 32nd birthday, we bring to you different roles which Karan plays in his real life.
1. Karan Patel as a loving husband: Though Karan made it to the headlines for his alleged link-ups with some of the leading ladies of Indian television world including Kamya Punjabi, Payal Rohatgi, and Amita Chandekar, but now the actor is happily married to actor Ankita Bhargava. Not only this, the lovebirds are painting the social media red, first with their adorable honeymoon pictures and later with an open love letter which Karan wrote to Ankita on her birthday. He called her the world’s best wife and he addressed himself as ‘not so perfect husband’. We don’t think your fans will agree to this Karan!
Check out some cute and adorable pictures of the lovebirds.
2. Karan Patel as a caring friend: Karan Patel and Anita Hassanandani (Shagun of Yeh Hain Mohabbatein) may play foes in the TV soap but off screen, the duo shares an amazing bond of friendship. Often, both the actors have been spotted having fun together with their respective life partners. Also, Karan knows how to keep his friends happy even if he fights with them. When the two friends fought over a petty issue, Karan took no time to make it up with his bestie. He posted a cute message for Anita saying, ” Jisse hum pyaar karte hai, jhagda bhi ussi se karte hai … @anitahasnandani .. Love you taa ..!! Woh dost nahi jo na jhagde .. #BestFriends”
— Karan Patel (@TheKaranPatel) March 9, 2016
Check out some photos of the dearest friends.
3. Karan Patel as a Jabra Fan: The dapper actor may have a huge fan following but there is someone who leaves Karan’s heart thumping. He is none other than Shah Rukh Khan who is an idol for many small screen actors. Karan’s obsession with Bollywood’s Badshah is quite evident as he tries to copy the mannerisms of the ace Bollywood actor. He has even shared pictures on his Instagram account of him and SRK together, showcasing the similarities between the two.
4. Karan Patel as a fitness freak: Though this one is not with a living person but Karan Patel has been in a committed relationship with his fitness regime for a very long time now. Despite his tight schedule, the actor never misses sweating out in the gym. His Instagram account is a proof enough of him being a fitness freak. Karan credits his fit body to co-star Aly Gony a.k.a Romi who has inspired him to hit the gym. You will fall in love with his physique as you see his hot photos.
Today Karan Patel is one of the most sort after television actor who has a huge fan following. We wish the heartthrob of small screen a very Happy Birthday!