A trailer of the second season of psychological thriller horror television series ‘Hannibal’ has been unveiled.
The clip delves into the aftermath of Special Agent Will Graham’s (Hugh Dancy) arrest for murder, and his suspicions that Hannibal Lecter (Mads Mikkelsen) actually committed the crime, reported Ace Showbiz.
‘Hannibal’ showrunner Bryan Fuller has hinted that the new episodes will “strike new territory”. “We shift everything so dramatically that it keeps the audience on their toes because they now don’t know what to expect,” Fuller said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The new season will feature Eddie Izzard returning as psychopathic killer Abel Gideon, and Cynthia Nixon taking on a new role.
NBC premieres ‘Hannibal’ season two on February 28. Sky Living airs the series in the UK.